Aspirazione Diretta Twintake Kit – Audi S3 8P 2.0 TFSI – Forge
DescriptionProduct Description The Twintake induction kit has shown improvements of up to 17hp in our tests, when compared to the... read more
- Recensioni (0)
- Add a review
The Twintake induction kit has shown improvements of up to 17hp in our tests, when compared to the original air box/ filter system. All the parts required are included in the Kit. This kit is available in Black only with Black hoses.
Which Kit Fits Your vehicle ?
Due to the different engines used and the different model badges employed it can be confusing as to which kit is required. The FSI is the motor that VW/Audi used from 2004-2009 approx across their whole range. However in the US this was known as the FSiT Then in 2006, there was a trim level on some Seats and VW’s called the TFSi which still used the FSi engine. In 2009 the group moved to the ‘new’ TSI engines and they are gradually coming through to all models, which are badged TSI on the engine cover. However there is still a version of the Golf Mk6 called the TFSi with a badge on the back of the car !! Even more confusing, the Golf R and Scirocco R both have TSi engine covers but are in fact FSi !! To try and summarise, and bar a few exceptions FSi 2004-2009, TSi 2009 on
However, every version of our Twintake kits are different in some way and are specific to one vehicle model. The kits are not interchangeable and we do not sell the components separately. If you are in doubt as to which kit is required please follow this guide.
- Determine manufacturer – Audi, SEAT or VW
- Determine model – so for a VW Golf this could be Golf MK5 or Golf MK6
- Determine Engine – All our Twintakes are for the 2 litre VAG group petrol engines only. The earlier engine was found in the MK5 Golf, badged as the FSi in the UK market, and easily distinguished as it incorporated the air filter in the engine cover. The later engine, badged in the UK as TSi, is found in some MK5 Golfs, all MK6 Golfs and is easily distinguished as the OEM air filter box is separate from the engine cover.
- Double check your MAF sensor part number. Since 2009 the VW/Audi gorup have been changing the MAF sensors on their cars to a ‘more advanced’ sensor which resists tuning and has the mounting plate mounted 180 degrees rotated from the original. However, many cars produced since 2009 still have the old sensor. Please check the picture below to make sure you have the correct MAF sensor – the part number is printed in white on the top. We currently have no solution for the new MAF sensor on any car.
- There are no reviews yet.
Aspirazione Diretta – Alfa Romeo 147 3.2 GTA – K&N
Alfa Romeo 289,00€ + Add to cart
Aspirazione Diretta – Citroen DS3 THP 1.6 Turbo – Forge
Aspirazioni dirette 269,00€ + Add to cart
Aspirazione Diretta Stage 2 – Punto Abarth – MTElaborazioni
Abarth 199,00€ – 219,00€ Choose Options
Aspirazione Diretta – Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 – K&N
Aspirazioni dirette 139,00€ + Add to cart